Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle Backup using Netbackup

2007-01-29 06:14:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle Backup using Netbackup
From: murtuja_oracle at yahoo.com (Murtuja Khokhar)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:14:12 -0800 (PST)
Hii

  I have Veritas Netbackup server on Windows 2003 and Oracle is on solaris 10.I
have created oracle repository on another database.
  I have generated template file using Backup wizard.then I have created policy
for Oracle and try to take manual backup.But It's failed with status code 6.
Please help me to troubleshoot this error
  Now I want to backup Oracle Database.Can you send me script for backup.And
also tell me where to save this file.
  I am using Netbackup 6.0

  Can you please send me detailed step by step material?

  TIA

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.