Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.

2006-10-19 16:01:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:31:55 +0530
Hi Darren/list,

Revoking this thread since its absolutely essential to me. I read the mails,
went to office and did a

grep "Kbytes/sec" log.100906 in the bptm folder.

I found that no single value was above 22 Mbytes/sec, shd that mean that my
vaults are not above 22 Mbytes/sec.

Is there anything specific in the log which I can search for clarifying my
vault speed.

Regards,
BIJU