Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.

2006-10-11 16:48:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.
From: liddles at amgen.com (Liddle, Stuart)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:48:33 -0700
I think the iostat command for linux is different....BUT...You can look at
the bptm log files on your media server and get information about the
duplication speeds.

look for "successfully wrote" and "successfully read" in the bptm logs to
get write and read speeds for the duplication process.

You can also get similar information on the master server with the bperror
command...but it might be easier to get it from the media server bptm logs.