Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.

2006-10-19 16:07:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Viewing vault duplication performance.
From: ddunham at taos.com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
> Revoking this thread since its absolutely essential to me. I read the mails,
> went to office and did a
>
> grep "Kbytes/sec" log.100906 in the bptm folder.
>
> I found that no single value was above 22 Mbytes/sec, shd that mean that my
> vaults are not above 22 Mbytes/sec.
>
> Is there anything specific in the log which I can search for clarifying my
> vault speed.

I haven't found anything else yet.

I've been busy trying to build up another server that we might use for
offloading the duplications, so I haven't tried any type of changes for
the buffers to see what kind of tweaks I can get there to the speed.

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com