Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multi-column sorts

2003-03-04 16:40:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multi-column sorts
From: scb4 AT georgetown DOT edu (Steve Beuttel)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:40:39 -0500
You're right, there does appear to be some persistent key sorting:

       If in "media", I am looking for 1) unassigned, 2) Netbackup-pool,
    volumes 3) in the TLD, then to see them at the top, I need to
    select them in the reverse order:
        "Robot Type", Volume Pool", then "Time Assigned".

        If I do it forward, it is not clean (mixed entries). Backwards, I
    still have to scroll down to be sure, since this is not an explicit
    sort, as in the Motif GUI (Are we gonna get that back?).

        Any one know if we're gonna get a media version of the
"filter jobs"? That would get us closer back to what we had in motif.

Thanks,
-Steve-
~~~~