Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multi-column sorts

2003-03-04 12:49:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multi-column sorts
From: scb4 AT georgetown DOT edu (Steve Beuttel)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:49:15 -0500
One of the things I really miss about the Motif GUI
was the ability to organize the various data using multi-
column sort keys (ie. in "media", first "pool", then "time
assigned", then ... ).

Does anyone know if this capbility is there and I am
just missing it (just filtering out columns won't do)?
Is there a real performance enhancement request that
will actually be worked on? I have to horse several
thousand volumes, and previously I could put all
"interesting" ones at the top of the list. Now, not so,
apparently.

Thanks,
-Steve-