Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multi-column sorts

2003-03-04 16:01:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multi-column sorts
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:01:39 -0500
I might be crazy (no commentary please) but I think it does work in the JAVA.

I believe I have just clicked on the first field I want it sorted by (toggling
ascending/descending) then click on the second field (ascending/descending),
third, etc.

I've been using both interfaces so I can't remember if this was the NT admin
consle behavior or JAVA.

eh, its work a few clicks to find out.

David

Quoting scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com: