Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog backup and duplications

2002-04-22 10:20:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backup and duplications
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:20:04 -0500
Admins,
        Our catalog backup is configured to run with session_notify. But
session_notify does not wait until the duplication finishes. Basically Catalog
backup as well as duplications run together sometimes(may be most of the
times). Is this a cause of concern with respect to recovery ?(recovery of
catalog in case of a disaster)  I can modify this behavior by running a script
to backup the catalog DB, but I don't have a big window to accommadate this
process.

Any ideas ?

Thank You

Dayal

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp