Networker

Re: [Networker] networker server as VM

2013-06-26 11:06:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker server as VM
From: Andy Fahy <farske10 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:58:12 +0000
One of my projects last year was the same as Justin's layout. Networker 7.6.x,
with multiple Data Domains and VCE vBlocks.
The networker server is safeguarded by SRM/recoverpoint to allow for speedy
failover to the secondary site.
All on 1Gb network, so that makes it nice and quick.
No exceptional issues apart from the normal ones in a physical server
environment.
Andy F