Networker

Re: [Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?

2013-02-06 19:08:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?
From: Mathew Harvest <Mathew.HARVEST AT COMMUNITIES.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:07:52 +1000
Just out of curiosity but what version of server / client are you running ....

Does the networker client automatically pick up the EXT4 file system (are the
other file systems on the client EXT4)

I don't have a linux box to test this on, but if you did a catch-all backup
that specified the files system types  ... does it pick it up automatically ie
instead of using ALL for the saveset try
        All-ext3
        All-ext4
        ... and any other filesystem type you might have, I have come across
all-zfs, all-ufs, all-lofs, all-ntfs  - has anyone seen a definitive list of
valid files system types?

Mat