Networker

[Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?

2013-02-07 01:22:50
Subject: [Networker] savepnpc that alters the list of filesystems?
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:22:32 -0800
@enchanter

Sorry to confuse you - of course you clearly said that it was linux. I got
confused by the SS names i saw in Mathew's post.

Thinking about the fact that savepnpc 'wraps' a backup process i got the idea
that a delay would run before savefs will be started (the worklist will be
created). However, i have to admit that i never really used this feature so i
better should have looked up the docs.