Networker

Re: [Networker] Renumbered network addresses and more

2008-09-25 16:48:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Renumbered network addresses and more
From: Bruce Breidall <Bruce.Breidall AT CONCUR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:37:10 -0700
Forgive me for jumping in, but I can't help thinking about the path you
are taking.

Moving forward on an unqualified, unsupported environment just doesn't
make a lot of sense to me. Aren't you asking for big trouble down the
road, or is that the way it works in the linux world? Maybe I missed
something there.

Thanks.