Networker

Re: [Networker] staging (or something else?

2008-09-26 03:14:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] staging (or something else?
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:11:09 +1000
Not true...

I use service mode all the time, sometimes for days on end, to regulate
writes to an over-full adv_file device while staging progresses...

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.