Networker

Re: [Networker] index default browse and retention

2008-03-19 13:25:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] index default browse and retention
From: David Dulek <ddulek AT fastenal DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:21:04 -0500
But as Michael Nored pointed out, NetWorker will use the longest period of the
2, per the field help in the pool configuration screen.

How do I configure a long enough browse policy on my monthly group and get the
daily and weekly to use the shorter retention policy of the pool?

If I am missing something, let me know because having a daily, weekly,
monthly, and module(s) client definitions seems like a lot of work up front
but I do not see anyway around it to accomplish this task.