Networker

[Networker] Client Recover

2008-03-11 11:43:52
Subject: [Networker] Client Recover
From: tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:36:54 -0400
I want to recover files for a client while I am running nwuser from the client.
I keep getting this error.

error code 53362:winworkr cannot start session with server mks00w051 mks00w45
is not properly configured on the networker server

I assume this has something to do with the Remote Access configuration on the
client, but I have tried many different username/computername combos and not
seem to work.