Networker

Re: [Networker] BAckup error

2007-10-03 09:26:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] BAckup error
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:22:17 +0200
Thank guys.

I am running networker  - Version: NetWorker 7.3.2.Build.364 Network
Edition/100 -
I have the clients name in the hosts file and the allias list is OK.

the funny thing is if i issue a command to probe the client it comes out as
successfull.
(savegrp -pvvvvvv -c client233 -l f )
but the command to backup or normal backups fail.
and i get the arror as i gave before.

Thank you again.

Regards
Elvis