Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Regression testing - let's get more involved

2017-05-08 11:50:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Regression testing - let's get more involved
From: Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 17:21:27 +0200
On 03/09/17 15:40, Dan Langille wrote:

> Have a read of
> http://www.bacula.org/7.0.x-manuals/en/developers/Bacula_Regression_Testing.html
>
> ..
> No, I think overlapping tests are good. Please proceed.

Hello.

I'm finally giving a shot at this, running it all inside a jail, but I'm
encountering some problems.

First of all, I'd like to use Postgres, but the server is running on
another box and the tests are trying to reach it via UNIX socket: how do
I tell them to connect to a remote address via TCP/IP?

Going over this error, I later get:
> echo "Doing: scripts/do_sed"
> Doing: scripts/do_sed
> scripts/do_sed
> ./scripts/get-os: 5: Bad file descriptor
> : error: cannot run /bin/csh scripts/config.sub
> ./scripts/get-os: 5: Bad file descriptor
> : error: cannot run /bin/csh scripts/config.sub

Any hint on this?

  bye & Thanks
        av.