Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to fix Bacula after tape autoloader dysfunction?

2017-01-09 16:48:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to fix Bacula after tape autoloader dysfunction?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Charles <c AT charlesmatkinson DOT org>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 22:47:34 +0100
Hello Charles,

If you do not know who Alan Brown is, I can say that he is at least 10
times more knowledgeable about the use of tape drives with Bacula than I
am, so I defer to his analysis.  The one thing that does not make sense
to me, however, is your tapeinfo did not show any Tape Alerts, which I
would have expected.

Best regards,
Kern