Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Server version Vs Client Version

2016-09-12 05:34:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Server version Vs Client Version
From: Gael Guilmin <Gael.Guilmin AT PDGM DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 07:59:30 +0000

Hello,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to have a client with a higher version than the server?

Currently my server is under 5.0.2, but I added a client that is under 7.0.5 and I can’t  backup the client (“Fatal error: Authorization key rejected by Storage daemon.”).

Could it be an explanation?

Kind regards,

Gaël Guilmin

--

System Administrator / IT

PDM_Logo_RGB - registered

78, Avenue du XXeme Corps

54000 Nancy

France

Phone(Paris): +33 (0)1 49 49 05 25

Phone(Nancy): +33 (0)3 83 67 66 39

Cell: +33 (0)6 10 18 48 43

Web: www.pdgm.com

Description: Description: Description: http://www.pdgm.com/_media/newsletters/USA/USA_Edition3_June11_files/linkedin.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.pdgm.com/_media/newsletters/USA/USA_Edition3_June11_files/twitter.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.pdgm.com/_media/newsletters/USA/USA_Edition3_June11_files/facebook.jpg Description: Description: Description: http://www.pdgm.com/_media/newsletters/USA/USA_Edition3_June11_files/youtube.jpg

------------------- This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.