Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Recycle Tape marked used but not the oldest volume.

2016-09-12 06:15:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Recycle Tape marked used but not the oldest volume.
From: Gi Dot <gadidot AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 18:14:28 +0800

Hi list,

If I have a list of tapes with status Used, and the tape that I inserted is also Used and the retention period is already exceeded, bacula won't recycle the tape if it is not the oldest volume, right?

If the prior statement is true, is it possible for me to get bacula to recycle a tape that is already marked as used and has exceeded its retention period, while ignoring whether it is the oldest volume or not.

Thanks.