Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restart Director and Run Previously Pending Jobs?

2016-09-09 07:56:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restart Director and Run Previously Pending Jobs?
From: Ralph Bolton <ralph.bolton AT calltracks DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:24:55 +0100
Hi,

In a moment of 'fat fingers', I just restarted my Bacula Director (service bacula-dir restart) while it was running a series of backup jobs.

On restart, Bacula marks all the running/pending jobs as failed. I know I can reschedule on failure, but that'll only start things at some point in the future. Is there a way to tell the Director to continue to run Pending jobs after restarting it?

Cheers,

...Ralph