Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole won't connect to director

2015-11-11 14:31:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole won't connect to director
From: Thing <thing.thing AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 08:29:54 +1300
setenforce 0 and then test is a nice quick way to check this.  I have found otherwise problems with selinux not logging an issue can confuse.

On 12 November 2015 at 04:14, Wesley Render <wrender AT otherdata DOT com> wrote:

Hi Tim,

Do you have SELINUX Enforcing? Maybe check your
/var/log/audit/audit.log for anything being blocked.

Also, on our systems I found it easier to leave the Director Name to
just = bacula-dir

Do you have bacula1.example.com in your /etc/hosts file?  I think it
should look something like this:

127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4 bacula1 bacula1.example.com
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6

--
Wesley Render, Consultant
OtherData