Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bconsole won't connect to director

2015-11-11 10:19:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] bconsole won't connect to director
From: Wesley Render <wrender AT otherdata DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:14:02 +0000
Hi Tim,

Do you have SELINUX Enforcing? Maybe check your
/var/log/audit/audit.log for anything being blocked.

Also, on our systems I found it easier to leave the Director Name to
just = bacula-dir

Do you have bacula1.example.com in your /etc/hosts file?  I think it
should look something like this:

127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4 bacula1 bacula1.example.com
::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6

--
Wesley Render, Consultant
OtherData