Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Status of Python api?

2015-02-26 08:15:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Status of Python api?
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: S McGraw <smcg2297 AT frii DOT com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:11:44 -0300 (BRT)

----- Mensagem original -----
> De: "S McGraw" <smcg2297 AT frii DOT com>
> Para: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
> Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2015 23:08:12
> Assunto: Re: [Bacula-users] Status of Python api?
>
> On 02/23/2015 10:45 AM, S McGraw wrote:
> >[...]
> > I was auto-labeling the volumes for each job like: xxx-1.bac,
> > xxx-2.bac, xxx-<n>.bac, etc where <n> starts at 1 for each job.
> > Is there some variable that has that behavior?
> >[...]

Hey Mr. McGraw: you should try LabelFormat = "xxx-${NumVols}.bac"
What is xxx? If is the client name you can uses ${Client}.
You could check all Bacula Variables via Google:
http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/misc/misc/Variable_Expansion.html

> No suggestions or comments at all?  I guess I have to take
> that as meaning Bacula does not provide a way of doing this.
> Would have been nice to know definitely though.

Please avoiding posting twice and using blackmail. This is not a professional
paid support list.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F
02 a 13 de Março - Novo Treinamento Telepresencial Bacula:
http://www.bacula.com.br/?p=2174
61 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria | Gtalk: heitorfaria AT gmail
DOT com