Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Should I have a server in every location?

2015-01-26 22:02:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Should I have a server in every location?
From: Damien Hull <dhull AT tikigaq DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 03:00:18 +0000

I’m brand new to Bacula. Getting some good information from the list. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve got three offices in different locations. I’m needing offsite storage of data as part of a disaster recovery plan. I’ve got a couple of questions

·        Should I have a server in every location?

·        Can Bacula servers send data between each other?

Here’s my thinking

1.      Local backup in case someone deletes a file

2.      Use another remote server for offsite storage

Thanks!