Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 7.0.2 available

2015-01-23 03:14:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 7.0.2 available
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Davide Franco <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:09:30 +0100
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 03:48:52PM +0100, Davide Franco wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm really happy to announce that Bacula-Web version 7.0.2 is available from
> now.
>
> This "major bugfix / maintenance" release fixes 13 bugs (including 3 major
> bugs).
> I'd strongly suggest everyone to upgrade to this version as quickly as
> possible.
>
> The release notes will give you more details about what's included in this
> version.
> http://www.bacula-web.org/download.html
>
> Thanks again to all contributors for your help and your precious feedbacks.
>
> As usual, all questions and feedbacks are welcome.
>
> Best regards
>
> Davide Franco

Hello Davide,

thanks much for the update. I have a problem with the catalog select
button on the top right of the page: we have six catalogs defined
there, but while the main page displays the correct statistics, the
catalog select button randomly displays some catalog from the list and
hardly ever displays the correct catalog that's currently selected.

Any idea what could be wrong? (centos 6.x, stock php, bacula-web
installed in a separate directory on the webserver).

Cheers, Uwe

--
nionex GmbH --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA