Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 7.0.2 available

2015-01-23 11:25:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula-Web 7.0.2 available
From: Davide Franco <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:19:50 +0100
Hello all,

The issue with Mantis bug tracker for Bacula-Web project is fixed now.
Feel free to sign up and add bug report and/or feature request.

Mantis Bug Tracker: http://bugs.bacula-web.org

Whish you an excellent week-end

Best regards

Davide

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Davide Franco <bacula-dev AT dflc DOT ch> wrote:
Hello,

For those of you who encountered the same problem with Bacula-Web 7.0.1 or 7.0.2, I found a solution to fix it.

As of Bacula-Web version 7.0, the selected catalog_id is stored in the user session. So if you modify the config.php and you remove the same catalog that is used in the web ui.
So at the next refresh, Bacula-Web will complain that the catalog_id you were using one page before do not exist anymore, that's normal.
The solution is simply to clear you browser cache and it's fixed.

In a future version of Bacula-Web, I'll improve the code in order to prevent such kind of problem.

About the Mantis Bugtracker sign in page problem, I did a test on my side and unfortunately, I got the error below.

APPLICATION ERROR #2800
Invalid form security token. This could be caused by a session timeout, or accidentally submitting the form twice.

I'll check the web server log, find out what the problem is and submit a bug request to Mantis BT, if it looks like a bug in the code ...

Best regards

Davide