Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7 does not like duplicate Address for Storage

2015-01-16 11:46:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7 does not like duplicate Address for Storage
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:41:03 +0100
Hello,

If you do not already have an answer, please read the release notes.
They explain that Bacula version 7 attempts to list only unique SD
names, because any duplicate names will produce exactly the same
listing.  If you want the old behavior, you can get it -- I forget the
details, but they are in the version 7 ReleaseNotes.

Best regards,
Kern