Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Unexpected error [Closed]

2014-12-18 03:09:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Unexpected error [Closed]
From: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:04:12 +0100
Hello.

Thank you very much for this explanation. It greatly helped finding the
problem.
In my case basically the VSS timed out before the backup started, most
likely due to the computer staying active after an automated restart due
to a windows update.

The following backups were executed without further difficulties.

Regards,

Florian S.