Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Unexpected error

2014-12-12 06:13:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Unexpected error
From: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 12:10:05 +0100
Hello and thanks for the quick reply.

The occurence of this error seemed very random, so I was wondering if
there is anything that might have caused this issue?
I asked the user that the problematic workstation and he said the only
thing that happened were two automatic restarts due to windows updates.

Sadly turning off VSS is no option for us.
Are there any other potential solutions?

Regards,
Florian S.