Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] general question to robocopy and bacula

2014-12-18 10:21:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] general question to robocopy and bacula
From: Markus Rosjat <rosjat AT ghweb DOT de>
To: rfox AT mbl DOT edu
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:16:02 +0100
Thx for the replies,

well the strange thing is that bacula started to throw errors around and
stoped writing on the whole tape space. so I get backup where 500GB
tapes written with 150gb but bacula errors that it reached endo of
medium. I changed autoloader too but problem still exists. I was
suspecting a faulty bacula database but no one could really verify this.

regards

Markus

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: rosjat AT ghweb DOT de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT