Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration reload for bacula-sd

2014-10-28 12:54:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration reload for bacula-sd
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:50:17 -0300
I´m very very sorry.  I´m not presuming to lecture you about what you should do or should not be doing in your enterprise environment. Maybe my english was too bad to lead to this embarrassment situation. I was just trying to find, colaboring with all the others here, a solution for your case, with the current version of the software. Also, like all the others, give feedback about things . It is my believe this is the great objective of this list.