Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] can't run concurrent restores using multiple tape drives

2014-10-15 15:19:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] can't run concurrent restores using multiple tape drives
From: jaredk51 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:13:31 -0700
@Darold lucas wrote:

"Unless you Autochanger has two physical Drives for Tapes you will only be able
to access one tape at a time. "

Yes, there are multiple tape drives.  As stated in my original post.  And
running regular backup jobs to this setup works great.  Multiple jobs running
concurrently across multiple drives.  Its the restores that only allow me to
use a single drive.  I'm wondering if it might have something to do with pool
limitations.  Not sure at this point.