Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] DAT72 USB tape-drive support on Linux 2.6 kernel?

2014-08-18 04:34:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] DAT72 USB tape-drive support on Linux 2.6 kernel?
From: Huub Van Niekerk <huubvanniekerk AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>, Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 01:25:05 -0700
Now that the poweradapter of the tapedrive is replaced I actually could test this and find that both drivers are not being loaded. As said before, I previously used Barracuda Backup. Since my server runs Slackware from 2007 (migration to CentOS6 is planned...), does this mean that the drivers are newer than 2007 and Barracuda uses its own driver for the backup ?