Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] DAT72 USB tape-drive support on Linux 2.6 kernel?

2014-08-12 09:16:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] DAT72 USB tape-drive support on Linux 2.6 kernel?
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:13:12 -0300
Hi!

You just need to have your tape drive working on linux (maybe this should help: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/446886-HP-DAT-72-USB-external) and I´m quite sure you will be able to manage it from Bacula. If you are able to manage your tape drive with linux "mt" command, it´s very propably you will be able to manage it from Bacula.

Regards,
Ana