Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup on Tape

2014-08-01 10:55:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup on Tape
From: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 14:53:05 +0000
Hi Team,
We have installed Bacula-7.0.4 on CentOS 6.5.
Have configure Autochanger with 2 LTO-2 drives.
For testing I have configure 5 clients to be backup on tape.
Total size of clients are around 800 GB. Backup is running more than 20 Hrs and
still running not completed.

I would like to know.

1) Can we tune bacula config files for maximize backup speed?
2) Can bacula use both tape drive simultaneous backup for same pool?
3) Any other suggestion/tips?

Thank you,
Ankush