Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Spec file for Bacula 7

2014-08-01 09:02:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Spec file for Bacula 7
From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Brady, Mike" <mike.brady AT devnull.net DOT nz>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 08:56:30 -0400
Only that whenever I try to go into bconsole, bacula-dir exits

Your files are good, but I don't know if this is a problem with 7.0.5 or
the config files.

I'm using the files which are installed with the RPMs generated by these
files.

This is on a CentOS 6 system, iptables and selinux both turned off.

Any ideas?

JBB