Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Backup on Tape

2014-08-05 11:29:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Backup on Tape
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 11:26:58 -0400
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM, More, Ankush <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT
com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> We have MySql Database, is there document for tune database?
> Or
> Can you give us recommended setting for mysql?

You may need to change memory settings for flushing, buffer sizes ...
Some distributions ship with mysql optimized for a machine with 64MB
of ram or something crazy like that. Yes I mean MB. Google search for
mysql optimizing guides. The settings you need to change are not
bacula specific.

John