Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client backup and restore

2014-07-28 03:21:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client backup and restore
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:19:31 +0200
You might need to adjust the repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d to point it to the epel5 folder.

Regards,
--Simone

On 25 July 2014 19:53, More, Ankush <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com> wrote:
Hi Team,
We have installed Bacula-7.0.4 on Centos 6.5.
I have few client of Redhad/Oracle Linux 5.x.
Where I can get client  s/w for Linux 5.x

Thank you,
Ankush

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/