Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula client backup and restore

2014-07-14 17:01:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula client backup and restore
From: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:50:04 +0000
Hi Team,
We have installed Bacula-7.0.4 on CentOS 6.5.
I have few doubt regarding backup and restore of client.

1) Can I define in client configuration file, what file systems to be backup?
2) Can I define in client configuration file not to backup certain files or
file systems?
3) Can I restore files from client?

I know we can do it on bacula server, but I need on client.

Thank you,
Ankush