Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.org web site non-functional?

2014-07-27 03:04:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.org web site non-functional?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Mike Ruskai <thannyd AT earthlink DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:58:36 +0200
Hello,

Thanks for the tip.  Although there are a lot of very nice features in
wordpress, style sheets and such are *far* more complicated than the old
php website.  That means that I am more or less lost in wordpress.

Thanks to you pointing to the exact place, I have reduced the minimum
width to 800 and adjusted the box hight to be slightly larger which
makes a bit less of an overlap with a small screen size.

Hopefully everyone will find this a lot better than what it was.  Thanks
again for the help.

Best regards,
Kern