Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.org web site non-functional?

2014-07-26 03:12:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula.org web site non-functional?
From: Wolfgang Denk <wd AT denx DOT de>
To: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:07:13 +0200
Dear Luc Van der Veken,

In message <[email protected]> you
wrote:

> The Blog and Recent Topics sections at the top remain the same everywhere and
> take up so much space that I have to page down to see the actual content,
> which *is* there.

Ah, indeed.  Same for me.

Well, this is a really unusable web design.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd AT denx DOT de
"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why
I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another of those
self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."
                                        - Marvin the Paranoid Android