Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bug when canceling a job in bconsole on 7.0.2?

2014-05-23 10:04:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bug when canceling a job in bconsole on 7.0.2?
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 16:01:30 +0200
Quoting message written on Thursday 2014-05-22 22:19:08:
> Quoting message written on Thursday 2014-05-22 11:37:46:
> > On 05/22/14 11:28, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> > > Hello Bill,
> > >

> > > I have also pushed a patch that may well fix the problem you are
> > > having with cancel.  I have never been able to reproduce the
> > > problem,
> > > but I did yet another rewrite of the sellist routine as well as
> > > designed a number of tests, none of which every failed.  However, in
> > > the process I noticed that the source code that called the sellist
> > > methods was using the wrong calling sequence (my own fault).  I am
> > > pretty sure that is what was causing your problem.  In any case,
> > > this
> > > new code is in the current git public repo and I would appreciate it
> > > if you would test it.
> > >

> > > Best regards,
> > > Kern
> >

> > Hi Kern, I saw that you wrote the above as an add-on to another
> > thread,
> > I am posting it here so that this thread is complete too.
> >

> > I currently don't have time to test this, but perhaps Stephen who is
> > also seeing this issue might.
> >

> > I will test it as soon as I have some free time, unless of course
> > Stephen or someone else has confirmed that the patch fixes the issue.
> >

> > Thanks Kern!
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> If you are referring to a bug reported as "0002056: Bconsole - "cancel"
> command cancels  all jobs, not just the one selected", I have just
> tested
> bacula release 7.0.3 and I can confirm the behavior you have described.
>
> Tomorrow afternoon I'll test bacula from current git public repository
> because of some other bug I have reported so I will be able to test
> the issue you have reported as well.
>

> Regards
>
> Josip Deanovic

I have tested the issue reported here and I can confirm that it is now
fixed in current public bacula git repository.
Only those selected jobs are now canceled.

I have tested selection of a single job as well as multiple jobs at
a time. It works as expected now.

Thank you for fixing it.

Regards

--