Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bug when canceling a job in bconsole on 7.0.2?

2014-05-04 19:34:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bug when canceling a job in bconsole on 7.0.2?
From: Luis Aparicio <luisfa36 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:28:34 -0300
Specyfing  "cancel jobid=nnnn" works OK

Hello Bill,

Yes, this one I would like to fix before releasing 7.0.3.  By the way a
very crude workaround (at least I think it should work) would be to
specify the jobid with "cancel jobid=nnnn".  I am not one hundred
percent sure that works, but I think so.

What is surprising is that I tested this with multiple jobids and jobid
ranges, but clearly something went wrong -- maybe I botched the backport
from Enterprise where it was developed.

Best regards,
Kern