Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem of configuring Autochanger for Bacula 5.2.13

2014-05-15 13:43:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem of configuring Autochanger for Bacula 5.2.13
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Josh Fisher <jfisher AT pvct DOT com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 19:40:45 +0200
Hello,

We know nothing about his setup. You make some assumptions and I do too. We can both are wrong or both can have right. :)

At one setup I have a two-slot USB disk device which is presented to the system as two separate devices and I have only one single mountpoint. :)

How are you doing that? LVM?

One system LVM another ZFS. :)

best regards
--