Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question on restoring files using bscan with 2 storage servers

2013-11-26 14:26:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question on restoring files using bscan with 2 storage servers
From: Jerry Lowry <michaiah2007 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula-list <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:23:53 -0800
hello list,
I am hoping you can help me solve this.

I have one director and to storage servers.  Both storage servers have disks attached but only one sd has a tape drive.  The tape drive is not on the director.  I need to load some old tapes into the database but when I run bscan from the sd where the tape is, it does not see the database.  If I run bscan from the director where there isn't a tape drive it does not see the tape drive on the other sd.

How can I resolve this?

thanks