Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restoring a job without the job record

2013-09-04 07:29:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restoring a job without the job record
From: Demeter Tibor <tdemeter AT itsmart DOT hu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:26:25 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I need to restore an old archive, but I cannot find anywhere the full backup job, only the incremental of this job. I think somebody wiped...:(
How can I restore a job without the job record. I have backup of catalog, but only for a month.

Best Regards,

Demeter Tibor

ITSMART INFORMATIKAI KFT.
2120 Dunakeszi, Wass Albert u 2. 1/9.