Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backup of dedicated server

2013-06-26 00:46:52
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backup of dedicated server
From: soveren <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:42:24 -0700
There is nothing about tunnels in bacula manual, i will be appreciated if you
will make manual about this problem, I believe that many people are faced with
the problem.

With this config i posted in the first post my bacula server can collect
backups, but i can't restore it :) So while is no manual i will think about VPN
to my server.