Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula related quesitons

2013-05-27 14:20:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula related quesitons
From: "StompDagger1 AT yahoo DOT com" <stompdagger1 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:17:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,

I'm trying bacula for my home backups and I have some questions that I'd appreciate if someone can help with them.

  1. I'm backing up 3 clients, do I need catalog backup for each? also can I use the same job for them all?
  2. I want to backup a folder and keep the changes in it two weeks back, what is the right way to do so?
  3. if I want to backup a windows machine, do I need to add the tray monitor to startup?
Thanks.