Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Weird bacula-dir error Message / Crash

2013-05-27 10:14:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Weird bacula-dir error Message / Crash
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:09:28 +0200
Hi folks,

we found the following message in our director log:

25-Mai 19:35 bacula-dir JobId 70293: End auto prune.

25-May 21:24 bacula-dir: ERROR TERMINATION at bsys.c:484
bacula-dir is already running. pid=4469
Check file /var/run/bacula-dir.9101.pid

This looks like some kind of auto-restart being activated, but I've
never come across this error before. Can somebody shed some light on
what went wrong here?

What's also strange is that the german date format turned to english
all of a sudden without any config changes.

(bacula 5.2.13 compiled from source on centos 6.4 64 bit)

Thanks, Uwe
--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA